Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cherie sighting on Matlock

  1. #1
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was vegging out and ran across Matlock the informant on cable. Nice to see the lovely Ms. Currie on the screen!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Charlie [img]smile.gif[/img]
    what was the title of Matlock episode with Cherie? Italian TV is running the series, too! bye

    Cristina

  3. #3
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "The Informant"

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Charlie, I'm glad you got to see it! I caught it myself a while back! Thanks for bringing up a GRRREAT subject!
    Since Cristina was asking I thought I'd put together a few details about Cherie on Matlock, for inquiring minds that want to know!

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Actually, Cherie was on Matlock twice!

    THE INFORMER Part 1 and 2
    4th season episodes 19 and 20 (1990)

    A lawyer (Richard Masur) becomes the prime suspect in the
    murder of his client (John Anderson) after it's discovered
    that the man was having an affair with his wife.
    A suspect in Matlock's investigation says he has an alibi.
    He says he was with his girlfriend Renee Thorton (played by Cherie Currie) when the murder was committed!
    In one scene she acknowledges that they were together.
    Matlock finds out she was elsewhere though, getting a traffic ticket, at the time!
    Her boyfriends perjury is exposed in court in typical Matlock fashion while Cherie, looking gorgeous though quite guilty, sits in the gallery watching him testify!


    THE SUSPECT (1991)
    6th season_episode 19 (2 hour)

    Matlock faces an ethical dilemma while defending two clients: a wealthy widow accused of offing her husband, and a distraught dad charged with killing a drug dealer.
    Cherie's appearance as 'Betsy Rhodes' is brief but very important to Matlock's case. She plays a bartender involved in the illegal taping of the murder victim and The Suspect.


    BTW, As usual, when Cherie makes the scene, she totally steals the show!
    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I hope these episodes haven't been aired by TV yet! this series airs in the early afternoon and since I'm at work I'll tell my VCR to stay ready! Thanks again guys [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

    Cristina

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic